GOVERNMENT CONTRACTING WITH VENDOR REGISTRY
Did you know, local municipalities in Tennessee budget millions of dollars for purchasing each year? Furthermore, these local governments are actively looking for small, local businesses to work with all the time. This workshop will teach you how to get your business front and center with the purchasing governments.
Brian Strong, CEO and founder of Vendor Registry, will educate you on how easy it can be to work with local governments. You will learn how to access this potential massive revenue stream, and grow your business. In addition, we’ll be using the Vendor Registry platform that is trusted and used by 100s of local governments.
Who should attend?
- Business owners
- Sales leadership
- Private sector purchasers and buyers
- Sales representatives and professionals
- Marketing professionals
- How to win more government contracts
- Identify how to easily register with local governments
- Discover where to find open government RFPs, quotes, and other supplying opportunities
- Best practices on how to work with purchasing agents, finance directors, county clerks and more
- Learn how to get in front of your local government body
This workshop is for companies who are looking to work with local governments and grow their business in new ways.
COST: Free for Chamber members and partnered organizations, $40 for nonmembers