The health of a business leader is one of the most important, but often neglected, assets of an organization. Your health, however, is tantamount to the success of your company and your personal legacy – it determines the energy you have to give to your work, your loved ones, and your passions; drives the quality of your output; and dictates your capacity to perform into the future. The fact is, we are at our absolute best when we feel our best. This workshop will empower you to achieve the extraordinary that comes when you are in the best health of your life.
Dana El Gammal, creator of The 7 Habits of Healthy People (a collaboration with FranklinCovey to bring the power of Dr. Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits to wellness), and founder and CEO of InspireHealth, will introduce you to the life-changing process for adopting and executing keystone habits and goals around the four dimensions of health: body, heart, mind, and spirit; however, the strategy can be applied to any area of your life or business and you will experience profound results.
Who Should Attend:
- Business owners
- Members of the C-Suite
- HR leadership
- Take control of your life and health with a series of proven techniques that facilitate, but more importantly, sustain change.
- Discover the deep motivators that create life-changes, not just day-changes.
- Learn to execute and accomplish your plan for life and health in the midst of your daily demands.
- Discern and implement keystone habits that trigger a cascade of other behavior improvements, instead of focusing on one habit at a time.
- Receive a series of practical fitness and nutrition tips and guidelines to apply for immediate, significant results.
This workshop is for leaders with the desire to elevate their performance both in and out of the workplace.
Attendees will walk away with a customized health action plan they can implement the next day, a proven strategy and process for achieving health in the four dimensions, as well as tools and templates to execute the extraordinary on a weekly and daily basis.
COST: Free for Nashville Chamber members and partnered organizations; $40 for nonmembers